According to the GDPR of the European Union on the Protection of Personal Data and to safeguard your privacy, we invite you to read the legislation regarding our site w www.BoatsCharter-Locarno.ch . We remain available for any questions or clarifications.
By using our services, you consent to the processing of data in accordance with the Single European Data Protection Regulation GDPR..
Table of contents
1. Definitions used in the POLICy
2. Data protection method
3. Rights of the interested party
4. What personal data we may obtain from you
5. How we use your personal data
6. Who else has access to your data
7. How we make your data secure
8. Information on cookies
9. Legal Disclaimer
11. Contact information
Definitions used in the POLICy
Personal data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing: any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or on sets of personal data.
Data subject: a natural person whose personal data is being processed.
Child: a natural person under 16 years of age.
We / us (both capitalized and not): The company Boats Charter Locarno
Data protection method
Data Protection Principles
We are committed to following the following data protection principles:
The processing of personal data is lawful, fair and transparent. Our processing activities have legitimate grounds. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. Upon request, we will provide information regarding the processing of the data.
Our processing activities correspond to the purpose for which the personal data was collected.
We collect and process only the minimum amount of personal data necessary for any purpose.
Processing is limited for a defined period of time. We do not want to store your personal data longer than necessary.
We want to do our best to ensure the accuracy of your data.
We want to do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of your data.
Rights of the interested party
The interested party has the following rights:
1) Right to information – which means that your personal data is being processed; you will know at any time,on request, what data is collected, where it is located and by whom it is processed.
2) Right of access – the data controller has the right to access the data collected on our site.
3) Right to rectification: this means that the user has the right to request or notify his personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
4) Right to erasure: Under certain circumstances, you may request to delete your personal data.
5) Right to restrict processing: it is a right to limit the processing of personal data in the cases provided for by the GDPR.
6) Right to object to processing: in some cases you have the right to object in the case of direct marketing, such as sending promotional emails.
7) Right to object to automated processing: that is, the right to object to automatic data processing, including profiling.
8) Right to data portability: everyone has the right to obtain their personal data in order to transfer them to another operator.
9) Right to lodge a complaint: in the event that we refuse the request under the Law. In case of any problem related to our data processing method, we ask you to contact us to resolve any problem.
9) Right to appeal to the supervisory authority – as well as the right to legal authority
10) Right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
11) Right to ban the processing of data for children under 14 years of age, unless reasoned and necessary consent of the parents.
12) Right of inheritance of data, in favor of the heirs in case of death of the owner.
What personal data we may obtain from you
Information you have provided to us
These could be your email address, name, billing address, home address, etc. – primarily what is needed to provide you with a requested product / service to improve your experience with us. We save the information. This information includes, for example, your name and email address.
We currently collect more profiled information through the contact forms located on the pages www.BoatsCharter-Locarno.ch/
Automatically collected information about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools (e.g. IP address). This information is used to improve the user experience. When you use our services or watch the content of our site, activities may be recorded, including by third-party technical cookies that are not dependent on us.
Publicly available information
We may collect information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your personal data
We use your personal data to:
– provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in connection with those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; notifying you of changes to any services.
– Improve your browsing experience;
– Fulfill an obligation under law or a contract.
We use your personal data for legitimate reasons and / or with your consent.
For reasons related to the conclusion of a contract or the fulfillment of contractual obligations, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
– identify you;
– to provide you with a service or to send you / offer you a product;
– Communicate for sales or billing;
For reasons of legitimate interest, we process or may process your personal data in the future for the following purposes:
– to send you personalized offers (from us and / or our carefully selected partners);
– administer and analyze our customer base (behavior and purchase history) in order to improve the quality, variety and availability of the products / services offered / provided;
– generic or promotional sending of nesl
– conduct questionnaires regarding customer satisfaction
We process your personal data in order to fulfill obligations arising from the law and / or use your personal data for the options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize the personal data collected and to use such data. We will only use data outside the scope of this policy when it is anonymized. We retain your billing information and other information collected about you for as long as necessary for accounting purposes or other legal obligations, but no longer.
We may process your personal data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was collected. To do this, we will make sure that:
– the link between purpose, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further processing;
– further processing would not harm your interests
– still offer the protection of your right to privacy.
We will inform you of any further processing and purposes.
Who else has access to your personal data
We do not share your personal data with strangers. In some cases, your personal data is provided to our trusted partners in order to make it possible to provide the service or improve the customer experience. We share your data with:
Third party Tools:
– Google Anal Anal
We may disclose your personal data to third parties if you have consented or if there are other legal reasons to do so.
How we make your data secure
We do our best to keep your personal data safe. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymity and pseudonymise where appropriate. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Although we try our best, we cannot guarantee the security of your information. However, we are committed to notifying the competent authorities of data breaches. We will also inform you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything reasonably possible to prevent security breaches and assist the authorities in the event of breaches.
If you have an account with us, please note that you must keep your username and passord
We do not intend to knowingly collect or collect information from children. We do not direct children to our services
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make the sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our siteeb You can control your cookies at the bro cookie The choice to disable cookies may hinder the use of certain functions.
– Necessary cookies: these cookies are necessary to be able to use some important features on our site W These cookies do not collect any personal information. Certain cookies may be linked to the content management system of the site w BoatsCharter Locarno has no management
– Functionality cookies: these cookies provide features that make the use of the service more convenient and make more personalized features possible. For example, they may remember your name and email in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information the next time when you comment again.
– Analytical cookies: these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our site and our services.
– Advertising cookies: these cookies are used to serve ads that are relevant to you and your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an ad. Usually they are placed on the siteeb andb by advertising networks with the permission of the site operator w These cookies remember that you have visited a site and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to the site features provided by the third party organization.
You can remove cookies stored on your computer via the bro impostazioni Alternatively, you can control some third-party cookies using a Privac improvement platform come optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Google Anal Anal
We use Google Analics Google has its privac policy which you can consult here. If you want to opt out of Google Anal tracciamento
BoatsCharter Locarno publishes on its website news and practical cases, which are general and purely informative. They have no consulting value, which is why their correctness and/or completeness is not guaranteed. They do not represent any offer to the public and do not bind BoatsCharter Locarno for any reason . To obtain advice or information regarding your particular needs, BoatsCharter Locarno invites you to request a specific opinion, to which the company’s general conditions will apply. BoatsCharter Locarno also assumes no responsibility for the existence and content of third-party sites, to which the BoatsCharter Locarno site refers via a hyperlink. Trademarks, copightright and any other intangible rights that appear on third-party sites are the exclusive responsibility of their respective owners.
BoatsCharter Locarno is the owner of all information or intangible rights published on its website, unless expressly stated otherwise. BoatsCharter Locarno allows the use, reproduction and distribution for non-commercial purposes of the information contained on its site, provided that the following wording on reproduction is explicitly indicated:
If the reproduction contains information from third parties, the reference to the third-party owner of the relevant intangible right must also be entered. The use of the images published on this site is burdened by the payment of rights to the authors.
In case of any information, you can contact BoatsCharter Locarno, Lungolago Giuseppe Motta, 6600 Locarno. Telephone: +41 91 859 04 70 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Swiss supervisory authority is the Federal Data Protection and Transparency Officer (siteb: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/it/home.html). The Swiss law of reference is the Federal Data Protection Act (LPD) 235.1 of 19 June 1992 and subsequent additions.
Changes to Policy
We reserve the right to change this policy in the event of updates regarding our business or changes in regulations.